Santa Cruz Biotechnology
www.scbt.com Dallas, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Good experience; solid company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI've had great experiences at this company. I have learned a lot and developed new skills to help me grow in my career. It's a friendly and relaxed environment, yet professional. If you look for opportunities to take on new projects, you will find them. Some interesting work is being done in these projects. Very stable company that has not scaled back or taken away benefits or perks even during the recession.

ConsOther employees that slack and then complain they don't have anything new to do. Pay freeze is not the best, but understandable given the down global economy. I believe it is a temporary thing because that was not at all how it was at before the recession hit.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to develop new projects and opportunities for employees to take on. Maybe deal more directly with those that don't have a good work ethic.

Unethical company that makes poor quality products

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Santa Cruz Biotechnology full-time

Pros: You can take unpaid time off. SCBT is located near the ocean so you… Cons: Unprofessional workforce. It's pretty much like high school since most employees are in their 20s and immature.… Advice to Senior Management: Don't sell products that haven't been QCed. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Opportunity to grow as a person and professional!

I have been working at Santa Cruz Biotechnology full-time

Pros: Many possibilities to work on projects and to learn new areas of expertise. With many departments at the SC location, possibility of switching into… Cons: Although the town of Santa Cruz has many options for outdoor activities(surfing, biking, running, etc),… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Santa Cruz Biotechnology.

Worked for Santa Cruz Biotechnology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Santa Cruz Biotechnology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Santa Cruz Biotechnology CEO John Stephenson. All reviews posted anonymously by Santa Cruz Biotechnology employees.