Santa Cruz Seaside
www.beachboardwalk.com Santa Cruz, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Unique

Barista (Former Employee)

I worked at Santa Cruz Seaside

ProsIt's the easiest job ever if you have experience in customer service. You literally work 10 seconds away from the beach. Customers are usually always friendly. You get to meet people and coworkers from all over the world. I feel as though the supervisors and leads are very understanding and don't agree to favoritism. I worked there for 2 years in college. They are also very flexible with your personal schedule.

ConsI didn't enjoy working with teenagers. The Seaside Company is normally their first jobs and you get a lot of teens who don't take anything seriously. They tend to be super quick at reacting rudely to upset customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive more training about customer service to those who don't have very much experience.

Sucks

Ride Operator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Santa Cruz Seaside

Pros: Fun, Making new friends meeting new people Cons: Super bussy in the summer, hot dealing with rude people No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fun summer job

Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Santa Cruz Seaside

Pros: I thought it was a fun summer job. They switched up where exactly you worked at everyday so it never… Cons: Even if you were late one minute you would be written up. You… Advice to Senior Management: Sometimes watch the Supervisors more than you do because they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Santa Cruz Seaside.

Worked for Santa Cruz Seaside? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Santa Cruz Seaside reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Santa Cruz Seaside CEO Charles Canfield. All reviews posted anonymously by Santa Cruz Seaside employees.