Sapient

Good place to work

Current Employee - Manager Technology in New York, NY
Current Employee - Manager Technology in New York, NY

I have been working at Sapient

Pros

Its a good place to work once you get the hang of the culture

Cons

Some people are just airheads that have been around since the place started and think that they know everything.

Nice to have a culture statement. Different story on how you implement.

832 Other Employee Reviews for Sapient (View Most Recent)

Overall a good company to work with

Current Employee - Senior Associate in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in New York, NY

I have been working at Sapient

Pros

Overall a good company to work with. Good People Values and Culture. Most of the management is really supportive and open to hear people concerns. Real-time feedback and openness really helps people grow. The core values are really lived by people.

Cons

Sometimes work schedules are too aggressive and over all environment is very demanding. As the company is growing the quality of people is diminishing as compared to what it was 2-3 years back.

I still have nightmares.

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Software Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Sapient

Pros

Their salary was reasonably competitive.

Cons

In my experience, the company was packed with young, arrogant, impatient know-it-alls. Coupled with the fact that I had a monster of a manager who seemed to have lost her carrot, and only had a stick at her disposal. My coworkers had a look of terror and fear at all times and she seemed to love it ... she was proud of herself for it. It was in some confusing way to me an accomplishment to her, where I thought it demonstrated her inability be be a manager on a daily basis.

I hated working for the company, it gave me nightmares (literally), and I actually developed a fear of flying from it. It was really hard to fit in, and some of their workers were really meanspirited. I think it is because they lack the talent to be truly brilliant, and it was their way of venting.

Learn how to cultivate skill and instruct, otherwise your just making money.

There are newer employer reviews for Sapient