Sapient
www.sapient.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Great experience so far

Senior Associate Business Consultant (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsIn my time at SapientNitro I have worked on an interesting variety of challenging projects. I travel often and work a large number of hours so I wouldn't say that the consulting world is for everyone. I will say that if you are looking for a place where hard work is respected and rewarded Sape is a good place to be. The company has done a good job of finding and hiring some good hardworking "type a" personalities. I have only once encountered someone who was not a performer and he was washed out rather quickly. If you are willing to put in the time, manage your own career path and travel, I think Sapient is a good place to be.

ConsWork life balance is an issue for some people. It's not uncommon to spend a large amount of the day in client meetings and large part of your evening working with your team.

Advice to Senior ManagementAccelerated growth has the risk of watering down a good culture. Continue to diligently vet future hires and avoid taking on staff augmentation type projects. There is also a large disconnect between the teams in the field and the teams in the office.

It is a fantastic company to work for, but nature of industry means work life balance is shot

Senior Manager, Business Consulting (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sapient

Pros: - Company values and culture. Management truly promote and recognize people for upholding company values and they are not just words. - Management respect the employees… Cons: - Work life balance is poor, although this seems to be the general trend in the technology industry with a 24*7 work cycle. - If you… Advice to Senior Management: - Do develop and take care of staff in India, as they are key component of GDD model, but not… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work.

New York, NY

I have been working at Sapient

Pros: Management does a good job with being transparent and horizontal. People growth is… Cons: Sapient looks for and hires the best in their respective field; however, they are… Advice to Senior Management: The company is all about people growth. Recent new hires seem to care more about themselves than about other people and the company.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sapient.

Worked for Sapient? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sapient reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sapient CEO Alan J. Herrick. All reviews posted anonymously by Sapient employees.