Sapient

www.sapient.com

Great experience so far

Senior Associate Business Consultant (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsIn my time at SapientNitro I have worked on an interesting variety of challenging projects. I travel often and work a large number of hours so I wouldn't say that the consulting world is for everyone. I will say that if you are looking for a place where hard work is respected and rewarded Sape is a good place to be. The company has done a good job of finding and hiring some good hardworking "type a" personalities. I have only once encountered someone who was not a performer and he was washed out rather quickly. If you are willing to put in the time, manage your own career path and travel, I think Sapient is a good place to be.

ConsWork life balance is an issue for some people. It's not uncommon to spend a large amount of the day in client meetings and large part of your evening working with your team.

Advice to Senior ManagementAccelerated growth has the risk of watering down a good culture. Continue to diligently vet future hires and avoid taking on staff augmentation type projects. There is also a large disconnect between the teams in the field and the teams in the office.

Great place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Sapient

Pros: Management does a good job with being transparent and horizontal. People growth is… Cons: Sapient looks for and hires the best in their respective field; however, they are… Advice to Senior Management: The company is all about people growth. Recent new hires seem to care more about themselves than about other people and the company.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work

Manager Technology (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Sapient

Pros: Its a good place to work once you get the… Cons: Some people are just airheads that have been around since… Advice to Senior Management: Nice to have a culture statement. Different story on how… More
There are newer reviews on Sapient.

Worked for Sapient? Contribute to the Community!