Sapient
www.sapient.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

If you want a paycheck, it's great, if you want a career in advertising, this will be your last stop.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

ProsHigh salaries, easy, low expectations for creatives, very social environment, friendly people, Boston office is in a great central location, high bonus potential, travel opportunities.

ConsClient focused work, no drive to push creativity, production budgets are not encouraged, produced nothing "book" worthy, upper management are either very techie database guys or old ad guys that were laid off looking for a paycheck.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare about your work again and everything else will work out.

A wonderful place to work

Technology Consulting Manager (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Sapient full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Creative, Engaging, Supporting, Unique, People-Oriented Approach Cons: They have decided to focus on their creative work and let some of the other businesses die off. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great fit from the start - long term potential for me

Associate Technology L1 (Current Employee)
    Arlington, VA

I have been working at Sapient full-time for less than a year

Pros: The culture is diverse, energetic, creative, unique, and cohesive. Everyone works together like a well-oiled machine. Very agile environment - so you know where you… Cons: Having the company located in all cities makes it difficult for the non-city folks. Either commute in or pay high prices to live close. Wanting… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to help others grow. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sapient.

Worked for Sapient? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sapient reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sapient CEO Alan J. Herrick. All reviews posted anonymously by Sapient employees.