There are newer employer reviews for Sapient

Great client challenges. Hyper motivated people. Tough interview.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at Sapient full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Values that matter, not just words. Real challenging client projects solving real world problems. Great work space if you don't mind not having a private office.

Cons

Clients pay a premium and expect everything and more. Hiring process is rigorous and weeds out most applicants. Benefits are good not great. Fellow consultants are all A-type hyper motivated former valedictorians--you have to be ready to work hard to keep up.

Advice to Management

Bonus structure is primarily tied to unrealistic company financial targets. Even high achievers get small bonuses. Has very little to do with individual performance even though it's part of the equation.

Other Employee Reviews for Sapient

1. My experience has been educational, and a great opportunity to network and grow as a young professional.

Current Employee - Junior Associate Program Management in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Junior Associate Program Management in New York, NY

I have been working at Sapient full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Networking, sharing of knowledge, ability to switch careers

Cons

Too many emails in their network.

Advice to Management

Keep strategically positioning Sapient to e able to capitalize on the growing digital trends in the industry.

Mislead by Recruiters

Former Employee - Senior Associate QA L2 in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Associate QA L2 in New York, NY

I worked at Sapient full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with, good salary

Cons

I was recruited from another part of NY State to work in NY City as a consultant. During the interview I specifically asked if there were ample jobs to keep me in the NY City area where I could be close to my family once we relocated and I was assured I would be fine. My first assignment was in AZ, followed by 3 other states that were more the 5 hours from NY. I spoke with other people from my training class that I kept in touch with and they had similar promises given to them. If I were single that would not have been a problem and I would have probably enjoyed my self and the company but missing a year of my child's life was not what I hoped for.

Advice to Management

Honesty has the be the #1 policy of any company. These are peoples lives that you are changing.