Sapient
www.sapient.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Great client challenges. Hyper motivated people. Tough interview.

Washington, DC

I have been working at Sapient full-time for more than 3 years

ProsValues that matter, not just words. Real challenging client projects solving real world problems. Great work space if you don't mind not having a private office.

ConsClients pay a premium and expect everything and more. Hiring process is rigorous and weeds out most applicants. Benefits are good not great. Fellow consultants are all A-type hyper motivated former valedictorians--you have to be ready to work hard to keep up.

Advice to Senior ManagementBonus structure is primarily tied to unrealistic company financial targets. Even high achievers get small bonuses. Has very little to do with individual performance even though it's part of the equation.

Satisfied employer

Senior Manager Technology (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Sapient full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Core values and work culture Cons: There is no work life balance and people are becoming… Advice to Senior Management: Improve work life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I love working here

Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Sapient full-time for more than a year

Pros: Culture, work life balance, ability to work remotely Cons: A lot of red tape to complete tasks that should… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sapient.

Worked for Sapient? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sapient reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sapient CEO Alan J. Herrick. All reviews posted anonymously by Sapient employees.