Sapient

www.sapient.com

Good company, needs some integration

Manager (Former Employee)

ProsThere are some really smart people that work here and they earn the trust of some great clients. One can gain exposure to large clients and work on some complex projects. There is a lot of strategic thinking and people are expected to take responsibility for their own work.

ConsThere seems to be quite a variance between the different offices. The leadership, quality of work and overall vibe seems to be more polished in some rather than others. At times, it could feel like two totally different companies depending on the team you were working with. It could also be frustrating to work in an office that seems more like the wild west, when you are exposed to other offices that seem to have it "more together."

Expect to work long hours, just like at any agency. In some cases, there is no end in sight. They use a resourcing tool and there were times I was 200% allocated -- which doesn't make a ton of sense.

Advice to Senior ManagementAssess the office dynamics, review resourcing allocation management.

Overall, Great experience over last 10 years. Great set of people

Senior Manager Technology (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Sapient full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Open Culture, Great opportunities, take care of people Cons: not great for work life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Former IT

Enterprise IT (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Sapient full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: global company doing interesting work, fairly current with new technology, not… Cons: Work life balance is one of the worst, and salary for internal staff isn't kept competitive. The two combined lead… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your internal staff the same way you invest in your external staff. While your external people are billed staff and are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sapient.

Worked for Sapient? Contribute to the Community!