Sapphire Technologies

www.sapphire.com

Great place to grow

Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsGreat pay and room for advancement. Management tries to promote from within. They try new ideas. The commission and benefits plans are fantastic. They have a leadership in training program that helps to groom leaders, unfortunately it hasn't been as succesful because they often overlook the day to day mentoring.

Conscompany got too big that they forgot about entrepreneurial approach they once had. Employees become more of a number and senior management was less approachable. The culture can become too enthusiastic about drinking and happy hours and not enough on other fun outings.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet back to roots of smaller and decentralized company, but keep the marketing and HR functioning as federal programs, they do a good job.

Fooled into promise of Full Time Employment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sapphire Technologies as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Wages were on par with other contract companies. Managers never communicated or discussed how you were doing… Cons: Insurance is horrible - You pay out the nose. Contract to Full Time never materialized. Relocation expenses - Sapphire never repaid expenses If you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company to work with

Trainer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sapphire Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Attentive - prompt paying, pleasant staff Cons: No help in securing follow-on work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sapphire Technologies.

Worked for Sapphire Technologies? Contribute to the Community!