Sapphire Technologies

There are newer employer reviews for Sapphire Technologies

Wonderful place to work

Former Employee - National Accounts Recruiter in Woburn, MA
Former Employee - National Accounts Recruiter in Woburn, MA

I worked at Sapphire Technologies full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Sapphire invests in their employees with training, rewards etc.

Cons

I left because I personally did not like recruiting and found it was not a job for me, but I loved my time at Sapphire. Loved the company the people and the culture just wish I could have had a different day to day job within the company.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Sapphire Technologies (View Most Recent)

Only care about billable hours

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Sapphire Technologies

Pros

very automated pay system. Pay is like clock work. Pay hits your account within 2 days of your timesheet submission.

Cons

I only hear from them once every three months to see how it is going. I have had several promises of "let us take you to lunch. etc....without follow through. The only thing they care about is whether you are billing or not.

Review contractor turnover

Worse Placement Company I've ever dealt with

Former Employee - Contrator in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Contrator in Denver, CO

I worked at Sapphire Technologies

Pros

They pay in US dollars, they found work somewhat in my skill set and that I was capable of doing.

Cons

Hired me and left me. Nobody was there when I started; three hours of sitting in a lobby. Once I was showed to a desk neither the person who showed or Sapphire every came by to see it. I was in the middle of production support. The recruiter who got me never came by once despite promises other wise, and in fact would come on site and not see how a new person was doing. When this lack of communication and bad work environment lead me to leave, I was threatened being told I would never get a job in Denver CO again. To this day they obstruct new jobs opportunities. I would never recommend this place. It's the worse working experience I've ever had.

You need to train you recruiters. It was quite clear I was just dollar signs to the one that worked me with. No even fake care about me as person was every given.

There are newer employer reviews for Sapphire Technologies