There are newer employer reviews for Sapphire Technologies

Great gig

Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Sapphire Technologies

Pros

This is an company that seems to really have it together. Everyone at the office is very responsive to my requests and I love my benefits package.

Cons

Benefits are a little pricey and it would be good to have an online employee manual you can access 24/7.

Keep up the good work, I have been very satisfied and feel like if I were to recruit for an agency again, this would be a place I could be comfortable.

41 Other Employee Reviews for Sapphire Technologies (View Most Recent)

Shameful Sapphire management in Woburn, MA continually lied and went against their own contract agreement

Former Employee - Software Integration Engineer  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Software Integration Engineer in Boston, MA

I worked at Sapphire Technologies

Pros

Automatic pay arrived on time.

Cons

Management was indifferent and repeatedly lied about pay rate. Sapphire agent lied about the pay rate at the time they were recruitment. After I began working for them under contract, they cut my pay rate by 10%, twice and refused their own contract agreement.

Sapphire broke all reasonable labor practices; I intend to hold Sapphire Technologies a Randstad company accountable. I hope others will come forward to help stop these recruiting companies from abusing contract pay for Professional staff.

Good first job out of college, can't make a career out of it...

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Washington, DC

I worked at Sapphire Technologies

Pros

Was a large company with a lot of clients and personal relationships. Upper management was great! They seemed to care a lot about their workers.

Cons

Pay base is not even close to average. Commision is under par as well...the sky is NOT the limit. Direct management WAY to focused on numbers in which the company was out of touch with what was going on in the market. VMS is taking over and passing them by. Constantly worked longer hours(12+) and weekends to hit their goals. Direct management was unapproachable with problems and wasn't open to new ideas.

start treating your employee like they are human. People need work life balance!! If people work overtime and put in extra time, they should be rewarded for it, not constantly put down. Work WITH your employees to develop new strategies for growth, instead of increasing production and longer hours. Work smarter instead or work longer! Try and create a positive atmosphere, but don;t be blind to what is happening in the Market and reality.

There are newer employer reviews for Sapphire Technologies

Worked for Sapphire Technologies? Contribute to the Community!