Sara Lee
www.saralee.com Downers Grove, IL 5000+ Employees

From a seasonal temporary employee...

Product Handler (Current Employee)
New London, WI

ProsThe pay is good, and the hours are not bad. The work is repetitive and similar yet a different amount most days. Generally, long-time employees like working here with benefits, and co-workers are generally good to get along with. The work isn't exciting, but people do generally work together to get the job done.

ConsNot really any benefits available until you work there long enough. It's hard for employees to move up when other trainees quit the job, not much you can do about it. I've noticed there's a certain "divide" between different employees who work here, not a good thing in the long run, everyone has their "group".

Advice to Senior ManagementNot sure, have only worked slightly over a month here.

I worked with a group of executives that only valued meat, not bakery

Plant Manager (Current Employee)
    Tarboro, NC

I have been working at Sara Lee full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I got to run my own company, and the staff… Cons: They only know meat products, and do not understand bakery… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work and grow

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sara Lee

Pros: Good place to work and grow Cons: Good place to work and grow and learn Advice to Senior Management: Shouldn't have sold Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sara Lee.

Worked for Sara Lee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sara Lee reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sara Lee CEO Marcel Smits. All reviews posted anonymously by Sara Lee employees.