Satellites Unlimited

www.suicareers.com
  www.suicareers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Satellites Unlimited

WOW What can I say other than Amazing

I have been working at Satellites Unlimited full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Well lets start with the best company I have ever had the opportunity to work for that cares about your family and well being.It is Career that is based on my overall performance and allows for advancements within the company for those who challenge them selves to be the best at every thing they do.Its never boring always something that is new and challenging.The sky is not the limit with SUI it is just something you can reach.

Cons

There may be some from time to time but SUI will find them and come up with a solution to make sure they get resolved and in a very timely manner.

What can I say other than Outstanding.

48 Other Employee Reviews for Satellites Unlimited (View Most Recent)

Never know what to expect; because the company is always making productive moves the employees and the company.

Current Employee - Field Service Manager in Crestview, FL
    Current Employee - Field Service Manager in Crestview, FL

I have been working at Satellites Unlimited full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company allows you to always expand your future career within the company; and the pay isn't bad either. The company also give a lot of in-sensitives to help the employees try to go to the next level in there career.

Cons

The only down side is just like any company you have to come to work to work.

The advice is to keep doing what you are doing and keep a heavy focus on your employees.

Satellites Unlimited is by far the best company that I have ever worked for.

Current Employee - Headquarters in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Headquarters in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Satellites Unlimited full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Company where the owners actually care about their employees and their families.Unlimited opportunities for career driven, goal oriented individuals.

Cons

I have not experienced any negative aspects from the employer. Satellites Unlimited strives to overcome obstacles that occur in the workplace.

Keep doing what you're doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Satellites Unlimited