Good Product, latest technologies, Making right strategic moves

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Mateo, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Satmetrix

Pros

Latest tech stack, good balance between R&D and customer facing product features in Releases makes it a great place to get good product development experience for engineers.
An open environment for new ideas and opportunity to work closely with leadership team
Teams are very passionate to create a success story.

Cons

Team is too small in Head quarters and mostly dependent on remote teams to get the work done.

It took a while to get the new product line stable, but company is able to make it. Continue to invest in new innovative features and hire more talent in US head quarters to add more value to customers.

Other Reviews for Satmetrix

A sad chapter in a great story

Current Employee - Marketing  in  San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Satmetrix

Pros

Long legacy of great thought leadership. Our Net Promoter team is amazing and drives the business. If you want program consulting, we have some of the best. You'd be lucky to work on this team!

Cons

Product direction is short sited and stuck in 20th century customer surveying world. Leadership wants to believe that they have a right answer but the industry is passing us by in the fast lane. Not a great place to work if you want to be on the cutting edge of product innovation.

get some money into the place and start taking care of your best employees. We aren't cogs in the wheel, We too want Satmetrix to rebound out of this horrible chapter.

Satmetrix has the people and potential to be the next great story, just needs a product to back them up.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Mateo, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

I worked at Satmetrix

Pros

Supper smart, intelligent, and dedicated employees.
    It's still a small shop so you have the ability to touch all aspects of the product, sales cycle, and management team.

Cons

Product flaws and and slow economy really stunted their growth the last two years, but it seems as if they are on the rebound now.

There are newer employer reviews for Satmetrix.

Worked for Satmetrix? Contribute to the Community!