Satmetrix
www.satmetrix.com San Mateo, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Things are looking up....

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsA great chance to work with a group of talented people who are passionate about customer experience and invented Net Promoter! The newer packaged products on the Xperience platform are making a good impact on the SMB market which is a growth area for Satmetrix. The new Social Media product (SparkScore) is getting a lot of interest from the press, clients and prospects alike.

ConsHistorical delays to the delivery of the new Xperience platform put Satmetrix behind it's competitors for a while. Although the team have made huge strides in this area over the last year this had a big impact on staff, the company and it's customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementSubject Matter Expertise in customer-facing teams is important, even in the new SME market, you need to beef this up again. Focus on executing flawlessly.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

What a transformation in last 2 years

I have been working at Satmetrix full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great team Nice product If you are enthusiastic, then sky is the… Cons: nothing much as of now Advice to Senior Management: Need to work on long term strategy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Tremendous progress last one year

I have been working at Satmetrix full-time for more than a year

Pros: Much better product, terrific team of enthusiastic people. Great leadership. More… Cons: No cons as I see it. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Satmetrix.

Worked for Satmetrix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Satmetrix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Satmetrix CEO Richard M. Owen. All reviews posted anonymously by Satmetrix employees.