Satmetrix
www.satmetrix.com San Mateo, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work, super people -great new energy and momentum.

San Mateo, CA

ProsSatmetrix is a great place to work. Energy is high and the market opportunity is huge. The company has always been the leader in Net Promoter software since the early days when it was co-created with Bain. Now Satmetrix has turned itself into the only true cloud software provider for customer experience and voice of the customer programs. Revenue and customer growth is on a tear and the product teams are building great new stuff in areas like social media analytics and self-service software.

ConsThere are some places where the company needs additional resource and hiring to keep pace with growth is sometimes a challenge. Focus on the big wins and make fewer bets to move the needle.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpeed up the chase on the new market opportunities! The space is really cooking and timing is key. Get more of that market leading expertise into the product!

Really fun and energetic place to work.

Sale Engineer (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Satmetrix full-time for less than a year

Pros: The cool vibe, unbridled energy and strong management support characterize the professional environment here at Satmetrix. The office space is… Cons: Its hard to come up with a list of cons. The coffee is good, the people are great and the… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on developing communication between sites. Perhaps putting together project teams… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Satmetrix blew the greatest opportunity in CEM

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    San Mateo, CA

I worked at Satmetrix full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of smart people, exciting engagements. Cons: No visionary leadership in product, strategy, marketing or sales. Advice to Senior Management: Get into the details and learn from the frontlines. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Satmetrix.

Worked for Satmetrix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Satmetrix reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Satmetrix CEO Richard M. Owen. All reviews posted anonymously by Satmetrix employees.