Satisfied - Completed 5 years today at Saturn after joining as Fresh Intern from USC, California

Current Employee - Oracle
Current Employee - Oracle

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Saturn filed my H1B and my I-140 is cleared. Yipee!!!!

My bench period was minimal. I never cared on being on bench because they always paid bench salary with company benefits & relocation expenses. I am happy with my kid and wife. Feel Secured!!!

Cons

No company is 100% perfect, whether you work for Fortune 500 or Fortune 1000.

Employees who are busy and productive do not get time to write good reviews. Same thing happened with me as you guys kept me busy. Ha!!

My advice to you is ignore the bad reviews (if someone posts) since that can be 1 out of 100 and appreciate the other 99 silent non-posted reviews. You guys are doing amazing job and that is why I am still sticking with you.

Other Reviews for Saturn Infotech

Saturn is a good place for self starters to work

Current Employee - Programmer Analyst- Oracle Applications  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Programmer Analyst- Oracle Applications in Austin, TX

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Saturn is a dynamic, open place to gain experience and challenge yourself. I was hired and learnt the new technology in a short time frame. The work is challenging and schedules are flexible. I have worked at a combination of client sites and Saturn office in North Wales. The project keeps people engaged and informed.

Cons

Our career is in your hands more than most other places, which is good, but for those not used to such a system, there is a learning curve which can be detrimental. There are systems in place to assist you with your career track but the overall approach can be a challenge.

A little more open communication to those you are seeking to bring on to a role and those who are working on your teams would go a long way.

Get to learn a lot about industry as you get to see lot of challenges and help resolve them at different clients.

Current Employee - Hyperion Project Manager  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Hyperion Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Very talented bunch of people to work with

Cons

Work life balance is a challenge if you are travelling

There are newer employer reviews for Saturn Infotech.

Worked for Saturn Infotech? Contribute to the Community!