There are newer employer reviews for Saturn Infotech

Satisfied - Completed 5 years today at Saturn after joining as Fresh Intern from USC, California

Current Employee - Oracle
Current Employee - Oracle

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Saturn filed my H1B and my I-140 is cleared. Yipee!!!!

My bench period was minimal. I never cared on being on bench because they always paid bench salary with company benefits & relocation expenses. I am happy with my kid and wife. Feel Secured!!!

Cons

No company is 100% perfect, whether you work for Fortune 500 or Fortune 1000.

Advice to Management

Employees who are busy and productive do not get time to write good reviews. Same thing happened with me as you guys kept me busy. Ha!!

My advice to you is ignore the bad reviews (if someone posts) since that can be 1 out of 100 and appreciate the other 99 silent non-posted reviews. You guys are doing amazing job and that is why I am still sticking with you.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. “Employee friendly company, with high ethics and integrity, diverse set of projects and service offerings ”

Former Intern - Oracle Applications Business Systems Analyst in North Wales, PA
    Former Intern - Oracle Applications Business Systems Analyst in North Wales, PA

I worked at Saturn Infotech as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Good working environment and work balance. Nice and smart colleagues to work with. They provide free food on Thursdays. They have Interesting projects for interns nationwide in USA. Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, employee friendly company, great job security, Work-life balance is just excellent , Diverse client-base nationwide, well set-up infrastructure, and great flexibility of work environment.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. Dont like this company

I worked at Saturn Infotech full-time

Pros

Since most of the company people are immigrant so they have better empathy and understanding of the consultant who are immigrant as well.

Cons

Unprofessional and Narrow minded employees still can not adjust to the fact that they live in America. They think they can fool you claiming that actually want to help you but they aren't fooling with their double standards. They train consultants the specific tools on the bases of what would work best for them not what would the choiceless consultants wants.

Advice to Management

Unprofessional and servile nature should be removed.