Saturn Infotech

www.saturninfotech.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Saturn Infotech

Satisfied - Completed 5 years today at Saturn after joining as Fresh Intern from USC, California

Current Employee - Oracle
Current Employee - Oracle

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Saturn filed my H1B and my I-140 is cleared. Yipee!!!!

My bench period was minimal. I never cared on being on bench because they always paid bench salary with company benefits & relocation expenses. I am happy with my kid and wife. Feel Secured!!!

Cons

No company is 100% perfect, whether you work for Fortune 500 or Fortune 1000.

Employees who are busy and productive do not get time to write good reviews. Same thing happened with me as you guys kept me busy. Ha!!

My advice to you is ignore the bad reviews (if someone posts) since that can be 1 out of 100 and appreciate the other 99 silent non-posted reviews. You guys are doing amazing job and that is why I am still sticking with you.

33 Other Employee Reviews for Saturn Infotech (View Most Recent)

“Employee friendly company, with high ethics and integrity, diverse set of projects and service offerings ”

Former Intern - Oracle Applications Business Systems Analyst in North Wales, PA
    Former Intern - Oracle Applications Business Systems Analyst in North Wales, PA

I worked at Saturn Infotech as an intern (more than a year)

Pros

Good working environment and work balance. Nice and smart colleagues to work with. They provide free food on Thursdays. They have Interesting projects for interns nationwide in USA. Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, employee friendly company, great job security, Work-life balance is just excellent , Diverse client-base nationwide, well set-up infrastructure, and great flexibility of work environment.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Former Employee Review

Former Employee - Systems Analyst
    Former Employee - Systems Analyst

I worked at Saturn Infotech full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Learn a lot of the programs, gain a lot of experience with Oracle Systems, Take official certifications that can be carried on with other jobs and positions.

Cons

Not really much room for growth in position, not many perks and long working hours. Very little compensation for moving costs or travel. No standard for training

Create a more standardization of the training process, Make the office a bit more professional

There are newer employer reviews for Saturn Infotech