Saturn Infotech
www.saturninfotech.com North Wales, PA 150 to 499 Employees

Satisfied - Completed 5 years today at Saturn after joining as Fresh Intern from USC, California

Oracle (Current Employee)

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSaturn filed my H1B and my I-140 is cleared. Yipee!!!!

My bench period was minimal. I never cared on being on bench because they always paid bench salary with company benefits & relocation expenses. I am happy with my kid and wife. Feel Secured!!!

ConsNo company is 100% perfect, whether you work for Fortune 500 or Fortune 1000.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees who are busy and productive do not get time to write good reviews. Same thing happened with me as you guys kept me busy. Ha!!

My advice to you is ignore the bad reviews (if someone posts) since that can be 1 out of 100 and appreciate the other 99 silent non-posted reviews. You guys are doing amazing job and that is why I am still sticking with you.

Wonderful experience working with Saturn and still going on...

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Saturn Infotech full-time for more than a year

Pros: They have good relationship with co-workers. Good pay and benefits. They… Cons: Sometimes lot of work pressure but its part of the… Advice to Senior Management: Great Work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Hackers and Hacks

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Saturn Infotech

Pros: Very friendly employees. Free coffee and living quarters. Cons: Hacked my computer. They make you watch these videos in an executable file format during training at which point you let them enter your computer… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest. More

There are newer reviews on Saturn Infotech.

Worked for Saturn Infotech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saturn Infotech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Saturn Infotech CEO Steve Vibhute. All reviews posted anonymously by Saturn Infotech employees.