Saudi Aramco

www.saudiaramco.com

Overall excellent Company with good benefits and nice environment

Analyst (Former Employee)

ProsReasonable salary packages although conflicting payrolls, more for Americans, Saudis and Europeans but way less for Asians as compared to the cost of living in their home countries. Good medical and other benefits for all employees regardless of their nationalities.

ConsManagement at all levels is normally good but equally weak in giving honest performance rating, salary increase, promotion and training course for expatriates especially Asians. They just please them with words but give all the benefits to Saudis with less or no experience because they don't have the courage to face them. This is building a bad culture for future of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe equally bold and fair with all employees and walk the talk for expatriates also. You have to realize that one day you will be facing only Saudi employees so change the culture of undue favors to them now to save your and their future.

Also retired expat employees working or staying in KSA for any reason should be considered for medical facility for them and their wives like the local retired employees.

Material requirement planning and inventory Optimization

Procurement Planner (Current Employee) Dhahran (Saudi Arabia)

I have been working at Saudi Aramco full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent Environment where you can grow quickly Cons: 8 Hours working per week. Greet coworkers Advice to Senior Management: Develop the new blood employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good

Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I have been working at Saudi Aramco full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good place to learn for new graduate, teaches you a lot… Cons: Some locations are very far away from big cities as i had to travelled… Advice to Senior Management: Management was good, I can not advise them. the job was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Saudi Aramco.

Worked for Saudi Aramco? Contribute to the Community!