Saudi Aramco

www.saudiaramco.com

Fulfilling technical, commercial, and operational requirements over most of 22 years in Saudi Arabia and the US.

Technical Leader (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsI enjoyed working overseas and it was similar to my 13 years at Caltex (eight in Bahrain), but included one of the most magnificent desserts in the world. Also my family and I were always treated with consideration and rewards for work well done.

ConsWhile praise and salary are appreciated, one must accept that they are developing a huge number of young, well educated people to a World-class level of project work, leaving expatriates in place to assist in the development of their young people. Also, much of the freedom an expatriate had always felt in years past is currently constrained due to the well known political difficulties the Middle-Eastern countries are facing.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Good place to start and learn.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Saudi Aramco full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Lots of learning opportunities, great courses to get free of… Cons: Too much favoritizing and it's who you know which is… Advice to Senior Management: Be humble, it's not always about the big dogs! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Intern

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Saudi Aramco

Pros: Great work place and benefits Cons: In some cases job title doesn't reflect responsibilities and tasks More
There are newer reviews on Saudi Aramco.

Worked for Saudi Aramco? Contribute to the Community!