Sauer-Danfoss

www.powersolutions.danfoss.com

Poor Management from mid level up. Too much ego and not enough substanence. Very unprofessional

ProsFair pay, good benefits, and very good at work/life balance.

ConsVery little experience for Managers and if you are unlucky enough to have to report to an inexperienced Manager, it's a nightmare. Senior Management doesn't understand numbers so you have to continually present to them. I guess they hope they'll change. Another co-worker commented that Sauer Danfoss is the place to go when you want to retire because you won't have to make decisions and no one will ensure you do your job. Problems are hidden or handled (mostly poorly) by lower level Managers because they don't want to look bad. It's definitely a "don't tell Dad" environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your Supervisors the training they need. Stop allowing sub-standard work and expect your people, at all levels, to follow through. Put more emphasis on ensuring you have the right people in the right positions.

above average culture with below average pay with good benefits

Team Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sauer-Danfoss

Pros: culture, people, positive work-place with good benefits Cons: limited opportunities for promotions, below average pay, no bonus plan Advice to Senior Management: They've done a great job turning around the company financially, now they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

nice

I have been working at Sauer-Danfoss

Pros: quiet and helpful, kind people Cons: not sure. too quiet some time. so far Advice to Senior Management: i don't know More

There are newer reviews on Sauer-Danfoss.

Worked for Sauer-Danfoss? Contribute to the Community!