Sauer-Danfoss

www.powersolutions.danfoss.com

Sauer-Danfoss

ProsSauer-Danfoss has terrific career development opportunities including, international business, and functional experience. Great people focused culture. Good work family balance.

ConsAs you develop in your career there is an increasing amount of travel required. Sauer-Danfoss has struggled over the last year but seems to be getting it's footing again.

Advice to Senior ManagementSauer-Danfoss needs to be dedicated to fulfilling the "pulse" document which was recently rolled out - good plan focused in the right areas.

it's just OK

I have been working at Sauer-Danfoss

Pros: the opportunity to work with great people have a flexible schedule opportunities… Cons: peter principle in full effect not all managers good leaders Advice to Senior Management: take a hard look at who your leaders are More

Recommend.

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sauer-Danfoss

Pros: Sauer-Danfoss values their employees like they value their customers. The tuition reimbursement is a great program which they offer. They allow you to… Cons: It takes a many years to truly advance within the company. Seniority is rewarded more so than ability. There… Advice to Senior Management: Senior Management should reinstate profit sharing when performance goals are met at the business unit, division, or company levels for all the employees. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sauer-Danfoss.

Worked for Sauer-Danfoss? Contribute to the Community!