Sava Senior Care

www.savasc.com

Great culture, team environment coupled with Quality of Life focus

Director (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat team environment, everyone is on the same page and has the "In it to Win it" attitude. With the CMS challenges in our industry, the company's senior management team has gone above and beyond to make the necessary adjustments internally to maintain the vision, direction and culture to stay ahead of the game.

The company's management is all about quality of life but they do have high expectations and expect results. Everyone is in business to make profit, so to say that Sava is solely focused on profits and not people, that is a FALSE statement and only comes from underachievers in the business.

Compensation and benefits are competitive, and like anything else, this company is what you make of it. Management is always open to suggestion and opinions and will run with those ideas if they make sense for the betterment of the organization. The company's internal systems and programs assist in the positive outcomes of every facility.

Great place to work if you enjoy serving patients and providing quality care for our loved ones.

ConsChallenges from the Long-term care industry....

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue being aggressive with adjusting to the changes with CMS; focus more on those current incumbents that are "True Leaders" and allow Operators to continue operating with autonomy. Great place to work and the senior management is top notch!

Horrible Experience and would advise anyone to look elsewhere.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Sava Senior Care full-time

Pros: salary ok. Benefits are way to high if you have… Cons: Terrible training, ineffective leadership and the job is so boring. The Admission Direction/Liaison role is considered a sales job. You have to meet quota weekly.… Advice to Senior Management: Worthless! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Absolutely horrible place to work

Dietary Services Manager (Former Employee) Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Sava Senior Care full-time for less than a year

Pros: There are none. Work here at your own risk. Develop… Cons: No support from regional team, no support from upper management Advice to Senior Management: Actually take the time to develop your employees and pay them for the jobs they actually do. I felt horribly screwing my dietary employees over… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sava Senior Care.

Worked for Sava Senior Care? Contribute to the Community!