76 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Sort: Rating Date

6 people found this helpful  

Run....run away FAST!

  • Comp & Benefits
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Senior Management
  • Career Opportunities
Former Employee - Marketing Director  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
Former Employee - Marketing Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Saveology.com

Pros

the people that worked there were great and they had a small window to buy breakfas, lunch or snacks that made it convenient.

Cons

Oh geeze...where to begin. the management team was absolutely horrible. They swear, kick and scream at people. the parking sucks so bad. if you leave, you're screwed and they have onsite parking officers that will give you a ticket for parking at another location if you're a Saveology employee. Too many to list...true me, it's a very, very, very bad place to work.

Advice to ManagementAdvice

Your sh*t does stink! You are not leaders or mentors....you are all tyrants!

Doesn't Recommend

Other Reviews for Saveology.com

  1. 3 people found this helpful  

    Great people, high energy environment with opportunity for advancement but at the price of your happiness and free time.

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Manager  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

    I worked at Saveology.com

    Pros

    99% of the people I worked with were great. Young, motivated professionals who were very helpful and generous with their time to get new employees up to speed. Because company moves so quickly, you are continually challenged and never bored. It is a fun and exciting place to be and if you work on the "corporate" side, you have the opportunity to be exposed to executive level employees so that your contributions can be recognized. Opportunity for advancement is abundant with all of the constant change and new initiatives.

    Cons

    Unfortunately, as the saying goes, "the bad apples spoil the bunch." While 99% of the employees are great, it's the other 1% that ruins it. These people are allowed to behave as spoiled children, screaming and yelling at employees in front of clients, (literally) throwing temper tantrums to get their way, and degrading their subordinates with no retribution. Unfortunately senior management choses to turn a blind eye to these behaviors and until they recognize and root out the "bad apples" in the organization, they will continue to lose talented employees who refuse to accept this type of behavior.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Motivation through fear is never as productive as positive motivation. You have some very talented individuals there but until you eradicate the "bad apples" you will continually lose good employees who have reasonable standards of ethics for their working environment.

  2. 4 people found this helpful  

    Worst place to ever work at....they use and abuse people and let them go as soon as they ask for a riase.

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Sales and Being There B****  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Sales and Being There B**** in Fort Lauderdale, FL

    I have been working at Saveology.com

    Pros

    Only thing good is the money....if you work there prepare to have NO LIFE!!!!!!!

    Cons

    They treat people like crap and don't care bc they know people need money and can get someone else.....

    Doesn't Recommend
There are newer employer reviews for Saveology.com.

Worked for Saveology.com? Contribute to the Community!

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.