Saveology.com
www.saveology.com Margate, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Entry Level employee for Corporate Saveology

Home Services Email and SMS Manager (Current Employee)
Margate, FL

ProsI've never worked at a company where so many executives listen to the ideas and questions of all their employees so much. Everyone here has trust and faith in the people around them to do their job and it makes for an great environment to grow your career.

ConsIt can be easy to become comfortable with the people directly around you, but the best way to grow at Saveology is to knock down doors of people you don't know and find out what they do and how they impact the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to mobile marketing. There is a lot of power in a cell phone device. Mobile is often on page 6 of a to-do list, but in is most powerful when used in concert with other forms of marketing. Make 2013 the year of mobile marketing!

Horrible organization, unethical period.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    South Plainfield, NJ

I worked at Saveology.com full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nothing at all worse place i have ever worked in… Cons: Hours, management, dishonesty, no recognition, they do not care about… Advice to Senior Management: Treat employees and customers better. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Beware

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Saveology.com full-time for less than a year

Pros: $12/hr inbound telemarketing, working in customer service was great and… Cons: switched to sales for better commisions, made less money and the stress was ramped… Advice to Senior Management: Respect the people that make you your $$ No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Saveology.com.

Worked for Saveology.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saveology.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Saveology.com CEO Benny Aboud. All reviews posted anonymously by Saveology.com employees.