Saveology.com

www.saveology.com

Entry Level employee for Corporate Saveology

Home Services Email and SMS Manager (Current Employee) Margate, FL

ProsI've never worked at a company where so many executives listen to the ideas and questions of all their employees so much. Everyone here has trust and faith in the people around them to do their job and it makes for an great environment to grow your career.

ConsIt can be easy to become comfortable with the people directly around you, but the best way to grow at Saveology is to knock down doors of people you don't know and find out what they do and how they impact the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to mobile marketing. There is a lot of power in a cell phone device. Mobile is often on page 6 of a to-do list, but in is most powerful when used in concert with other forms of marketing. Make 2013 the year of mobile marketing!

Beware

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Saveology.com full-time for less than a year

Pros: $12/hr inbound telemarketing, working in customer service was great and… Cons: switched to sales for better commisions, made less money and the stress was ramped… Advice to Senior Management: Respect the people that make you your $$ No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Not a nice place to work

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) Margate, FL

I worked at Saveology.com full-time for more than a year

Pros: The monkeys are kind of cute and they finally have… Cons: Where to start? It's a revolving door operation. They have absolutely no loyalty to the employees. Minimal benefits, they prefer to spend money on making… Advice to Senior Management: Employees are your assets, not irritations. Your benefits package is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Saveology.com.

Worked for Saveology.com? Contribute to the Community!