There are newer employer reviews for Saveology.com

Decent job

Current Employee - Sales  in  South Plainfield, NJ
Current Employee - Sales in South Plainfield, NJ

I have been working at Saveology.com

Pros

You get a steady pay check every week. Guaranteed to make 12 dollars an hour plus commission. For someone with no experience or education, its decent money.

Cons

The benefits are the most absolute horrid I have every seen in my entire life. I have diabetes, i only get 600 worth of coverage a year, thats 2 months worth of insulin. The hours suck.

Keep doing a good job. do not complain when you need to TO a call. Stop pushing us to get broke customers with no credit to buy. Thats what MSOs are for

64 Other Employee Reviews for Saveology.com (View Most Recent)

Great Fast-Paced Environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Saveology.com

Pros

Saveology.com is a great place to work. Employees work hard and play hard, and are always looking to do their job better. Everyone is working towards the same common goal and has a winning attitude.

Cons

Having to sit inside on a beautiful sunny Florida day. The parking lot is full and it is sometimes hard to find a space to park.

Stop and smell the roses sometimes! Take a deep breath and work through the task at hand and everything will be ok.

This place is a "sweatshop"!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Saveology.com

Pros

Very good base salary compared to other companies in south Florida.

Cons

I just couldn’t take the power mongers forcing projects down our throats which produce half-ass products and then turning around and giving IT all the blame anymore. Lack of processes means garbage in --- garbage out. It is simply unsustainable. If that’s the way they want to run the company, that’s fine. Just stop complaining about the quality of the products. I’m a firm believer in the fact that you shouldn’t complain about something if you’re not going to try and change it. God knows I’ve tried to change it here several times, but to no avail from the fools in charge.

Software development is just like building bridges. If you don’t have the right processes in place or are missing some pieces, you’re destined to fail. Management sets you up real good for that too. For the amount of time I’ve been here and for them not to recognize that there is a serious development problem and continuing to do business as usual --- well, that’s just too bad. The company spends a lot more money fixing the same things over and over again instead of attempting to get it right the first time.

I’ve been burnt out for the past couple of months running on fumes because my hope in the company has been shot during my tenure here. The developers eventually get burnt out here with the way things are run. There have probably been around a dozen developers or so that have come and gone here during my tenure, not to mention that I have had 10 managers in my 3 1/2 years here! With all the “all nighters”, staying to 11PM plenty of times and working from home a lot, juggling projects from one “hot” project to the other every other day, it’s amazing I lasted this long with all the crap that went on here.

Have much better QA in place. Make the business units have partial accountability for the projects forcing them to sign off on projects BEFORE they go into production.

Show respect to IT employees and stop setting them up for failure due to your incompetance.

There are newer employer reviews for Saveology.com

Worked for Saveology.com? Contribute to the Community!