Saveology.com

Not A Bad Company To Work For

Former Employee - Account Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Former Employee - Account Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Saveology.com

Pros

If you're a motivated employee, Saveology is a growing company with a lot of opportunities for advancement. The company is profitable year over year and is growing by leaps and bounds. There are a lot of wonderful employees who'll help you get acquainted with the company. Corporate employees are offered a great benefits package and pay is commensurate with experience and skill.

Cons

What Saveology is clearly lacking is streamlined communication between departments and an effective training program for new employees. Don't expect the chief executives to greet you when they see you in the hallways either. Until you're a part of the "in" crowd you'll basically be ignored.

Greet new hires who join the company. Speaks volumes about your regard for them.

66 Other Employee Reviews for Saveology.com (View Most Recent)

forget about it

Former Employee - Cable Sales in South Plainfield, NJ
    Former Employee - Cable Sales in South Plainfield, NJ

I worked at Saveology.com

Pros

pay every week commission every two weeks

Cons

This place is a joke no one lasts more than 6 months One manager will suspend you for what another manager said you can do. Do not bother to refer anyone, you will never see your $200 referal bonus In six months they changed heath insurance 3 times I had 40% closing selling cable companies but failed to sell alot of the add on support squad, which is a useless piece of toilet paper that protects your electronic equipment

none they do not have a clue

Decent job

Current Employee - Sales in South Plainfield, NJ
    Current Employee - Sales in South Plainfield, NJ

I have been working at Saveology.com

Pros

You get a steady pay check every week. Guaranteed to make 12 dollars an hour plus commission. For someone with no experience or education, its decent money.

Cons

The benefits are the most absolute horrid I have every seen in my entire life. I have diabetes, i only get 600 worth of coverage a year, thats 2 months worth of insulin. The hours suck.

Keep doing a good job. do not complain when you need to TO a call. Stop pushing us to get broke customers with no credit to buy. Thats what MSOs are for

There are newer employer reviews for Saveology.com