Saveology.com
www.saveology.com Margate, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Not A Bad Company To Work For

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Saveology.com

ProsIf you're a motivated employee, Saveology is a growing company with a lot of opportunities for advancement. The company is profitable year over year and is growing by leaps and bounds. There are a lot of wonderful employees who'll help you get acquainted with the company. Corporate employees are offered a great benefits package and pay is commensurate with experience and skill.

ConsWhat Saveology is clearly lacking is streamlined communication between departments and an effective training program for new employees. Don't expect the chief executives to greet you when they see you in the hallways either. Until you're a part of the "in" crowd you'll basically be ignored.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreet new hires who join the company. Speaks volumes about your regard for them.

forget about it

Cable Sales (Former Employee)
South Plainfield, NJ

I worked at Saveology.com

Pros: pay every week commission every two weeks Cons: This place is a joke no one lasts more than 6 months One manager will suspend you for what another manager said you can do.… Advice to Senior Management: none they do not have a clue No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Decent job

Sales (Current Employee)
South Plainfield, NJ

I have been working at Saveology.com

Pros: You get a steady pay check every week. Guaranteed to make 12 dollars… Cons: The benefits are the most absolute horrid I have every seen in my entire life. I have diabetes,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing a good job. do not complain when you need to TO a call. … More

There are newer reviews on Saveology.com.

Worked for Saveology.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Saveology.com reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Saveology.com CEO Benny Aboud. All reviews posted anonymously by Saveology.com employees.