Savers
www.savers.com Bellevue, WA 5000+ Employees

Current Store Manager

Store Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Savers full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat benefits, rewarding pay (bonuses for getting results), feeling like you are genuinely appreciated for the work you do, development opportunities, work-life balance, constant learning and challenging situations. Opportunity for advancement if you want it, and work for it. Helping local non-profits, and recycling to keep items out of the landfills.

ConsStigma of thrift experience hurts potential job growth and movement into traditional retail (if that's what you want). Sometimes HR and the district/regional team do not communicate. Out-dated POS system.

Friendly company

Production Line (Current Employee)
Arlington Heights, IL

I have been working at Savers full-time for less than a year

Pros: The work ethic of the company Cons: Hours, not enough when production is low Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Production

Production (Former Employee)
Hanover, MA

I worked at Savers full-time for less than a year

Pros: 50% discount, not much else Cons: job is really tough on your back, most other employees are rude, as well as… Advice to Senior Management: try listening to your workers, and actually train us, not just throw us into job… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Savers.

Worked for Savers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Savers reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Savers CEO Ken Alterman. All reviews posted anonymously by Savers employees.