Savi Technology
www.savi.com Alexandria, VA 50 to 149 Employees

started out hopeful, but declined

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Savi Technology

ProsSome good people there and the benefits are decent. If you have a clear understanding that is documented up front, one can get some good experience there.

ConsSince the aquisition by Lockheed, Savi has struggled to find its place and has lost its small company feel. Also, the technology has fallen behind and is no longer exciting.

Went from first to worst...

Operations Program Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Savi Technology

Pros: Interdepartmental growth opportunities, competitive salary, and free sodas. Cons: Downhill decline due to heavy reliance on Government spending and lack of commercial marketability led to significant loss in revenue.… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let your good people walk away... retain those that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good products/technology, but who will be the customers to maintain/grow revenue?

Senior Staff Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Savi Technology

Pros: Great "tribal" knowledge. Very focused on low power/long battery life product design. No shortcuts re. product quality/reliability (DoD influence does have a positive effect...) Great physical environment, Caltrain/Lightrail… Cons: Extremely political- most I've seen in a 35 year career! CYA is the guiding principle... Feel like the only person in the company with actual experience… Advice to Senior Management: Considering current headcount, a much flatter organization is needed. Try to instill a sense of urgency/"Can Do" attitude to offset surprisingly "comfortable"… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Savi Technology.

Worked for Savi Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Savi Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Savi Technology CEO William Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Savi Technology employees.