Saviance Technologies

www.saviance.com
  www.saviance.com
There are newer employer reviews for Saviance Technologies

Worked as an intern on a solo project related to product development and market scoping

Former Employee - Business Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
Former Employee - Business Consultant in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Saviance Technologies as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Small team, enough space for creativity and authority

Cons

Less ambitious firm, Relies more on services than products for revenue

Needs to strengthen its position in the market badly, create something of own rather than just relying on third party contracts

36 Other Employee Reviews for Saviance Technologies (View Most Recent)

Professional and Attentive

Current Employee - Applications Support Specialist in Bridgewater, NJ
    Current Employee - Applications Support Specialist in Bridgewater, NJ

I have been working at Saviance Technologies as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

As a 17 year veteran in the I.T. industry spending most of that time consulting i have worked for more than a hand for of consulting agencies. Saviance is a cut above. They were very forthwith with all information they have shared with me sense the onset of the first call. Once they successfully placed me in a fantastic position with a great company they offered a very competitive compensation package and were always readily available to answer any questions that arose. If you've ever been a consultant before you know that once your in the position you dont hear much from your average agency. This is not true of the Folks at Saviance. Even after a month in placement They still continue call regularly just to make sure that everything is ok and make sure that all my needs are met and more over when a problem arises they due diligence to aid in correcting it quickly and fairly. I strongly suggest this agency as representation for any position or company that you are attempting to land a job with.

Cons

none that i am aware of

Clarification of payment of insurance premiums

Excellent Company to work with

I have been working at Saviance Technologies

Pros

Congenial work environment. The top management people and their team members are exceptionally motivated, hard working and organized. They take good care of their partners, employees and customers. I'd like to name one such employee, Harish Naidu, working with him has been a smooth ride so far- he has good leadership qualities and excellent PR skills.

Cons

Worked with them for 5-6 yrs, will continue working with them. No issues.

There are newer employer reviews for Saviance Technologies