There are newer employer reviews for Savills

Good to get international brand on your CV

I worked at Savills

Pros

Well known international brand, respected. full service company. Easy to win business. Been in business the longest in Vietnam about foreign real estate companies. Have sometime good expat staff that want to help and teach staff. Better than working for local company.

Cons

in experience and not really professional HR department, High staff turnover in senior staff, lower than average salary meaning hard to employ and retain quality staffs. Gossipy company.

Come out of your office more and show staff and managers your vision. where the company is going and how staff and managers can improve on their job. Some senior manger/director give detailed review but most seem not to care much about feedback. Fix/replace HR department.

29 Other Employee Reviews for Savills (View Most Recent)

Intern

I worked at Savills as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

I interned in the Leasing department. It was a nice experience. The department had mostly young people, which is nice. I learned a lot, and it was not very stressful. THey were not too strict about the dress code either.

Cons

Sometimes I would just sit there and do nothing, even when I asked for more work to do. It was just an internship position so they obviously did not expect much. But once you do something, they expect perfection.

Gossipy, Self-involved Company with Poor Corporate Structure

Former Employee - Associate
    Former Employee - Associate

I worked at Savills full-time

Pros

International brand, decent starting salary, good benefits

Cons

High employee turnover, extremely unprofessional HR staff, poor attitude toward female employees, poor internal communication and no clear corporate structure within US offices. Management seemed more interested in spreading gossip and having affairs than actually working.

Communicate with employees, invest in their professional well being, leave personal issues out of your work.

There are newer employer reviews for Savills