There are newer employer reviews for Savvee Consulting, Inc.

Great place to work!

Former Employee - Project Manager in Chantilly, VA
Former Employee - Project Manager in Chantilly, VA

I worked at Savvee Consulting, Inc. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Savvee has a culture of true service you don't often see in consulting firms, their CEO focuses on controlled growth to ensure quality employees versus being a body shop and it pays off. My co-workers were by far the best part of my job, I was surrounded by people who cared about what they were doing and wanted to be there. Although Savvee is not a huge company with a ton of contracts, management tries to promote from within before looking outside which gave me several opportunities for advancement. Over my 4 plus years with Savvee I felt like I learned something new every day and had outstanding support from its leaders. I would not have left there if I wasn’t moving out of state due to my spouse’s job relocation. Lastly they are very military friendly! I encourage other veterans to look here if they are interested in IT governance.

Cons

While not a con for me, Savvee is not as rigidly structured as some larger companies which some people prefer

Continue to ensure high standards for new hires

16 Other Employee Reviews for Savvee Consulting, Inc. (View Most Recent)

Supportive leadership and skilled coworkers

Current Employee - Consultant in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Savvee Consulting, Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- As a relatively small company, Savvee puts few barriers between its consultants and the headquarters staff.

- Compensation is more than fair, particularly for employees just entering the job market or with limited experience.

- Often outstanding, skilled coworkers present an opportunity for mentoring and personal growth.

- Savvee leadership generally does a good job of placing employees where they best fit and finding alternative positions when a contract ends.

Cons

- There could be more frequent interaction, including communications meeting and cross-training, between off-site, on-site, and executive staff.

Continue treating your consultants well. No one can market the company to the customer better than a happy employee, and no one damages the company's reputation more quickly and permanently than a disgruntled one.

Good Place To Work

Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at Savvee Consulting, Inc.

Pros

Good people to work with. Very good benefits package. Manager positions are mostly promotions from within. Work in teams and don't feel like you're out on an island. High retention so you can work with the same teammates for years. Very happy where I'm at and hope to continue to grow here for many years to come.

Cons

As a small company the training budget is not very big. Usually if training is justified they send one team member and they come back and give an internal training. The same goes for conferences.

Continue to keep a small company feel. Continue to hold team building events so that all the contracts can mingle together.

There are newer employer reviews for Savvee Consulting, Inc.