Savvis

www.savvis.com

Go work somewhere else, not here.

(Current Employee) Sterling, VA

Pros-flexibility of management when it comes to approving personal time off
-ability to work remotely
-great team to work with
-training once a year (but based on budget)
-good # of personal time off per year

Cons-local office is going down the hill; needs re-carpeting or wall paint (looks gloomy)
-no good salary increase (they always have an excuse why) as they focus more with the $50 - $75 visa card as a way to reward your best performance
-employees feel under appreciated as they do all the work but no return of appreciation
-business is really focused on customer care but not on their employees
-customer can dictate who can go and who can stay in the project (customer is always right)
-local management lacks leadership and will not support you when bad things happen: you are on your own and you will be hit under the bus and they will not care.
-managers don't trust their members; they only trust who they want to trust
-full of dishonest managers
-non-uniformity in some of the benefits that you get compared to what the corporate states when it comes to local managers that approve expenses, number of days working from home, etc.
-expensive health insurance

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees are the best assets you can have. Without them, Savvis and its business will definitely not survive. Happy employees means you get more happy customers.

Long and rewarding but ready for change.

Vice President of Sales (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Savvis

Pros: Income potential Proximity to home Potential of my peer group Loyalty of the… Cons: Work life balance Lack of sr management visibility into issues Lack of sr… Advice to Senior Management: People are the most important assets you have. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A great company to work for - pre acquisition

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Savvis

Pros: This is a great organization and at my level you can really feel as though you are making… Cons: Post acquisition still has some job security issues to resolve. Integration… More
There are newer reviews on Savvis.

Worked for Savvis? Contribute to the Community!