Savvis
www.savvis.com Town & Country, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work for ONLY IF you land a good job

ProsRoom for growth, great pay (IF you land a good job), great company culture, flexible.

ConsHiring managers "pick" who they want "personally" instead of professionally...(i.e. a person with no degree or previously worked as a waitress can get a job over a person with a college degree and years of corporate experience. College degrees are not really a factor when choosing a candidate and pay does not depend on college degrees....if the the manager "personally" like you; then you will be compensated.

Increasing level of politics seeping into upper management

I have been working at Savvis

Pros: Good environment for technical staff compared to other businesses in St. Louis. Loyalists are rewarded well. To… Cons: Work pressure, always do more with less attitude, senior operations management and executives do not understand business since they come from backgrounds outside of operations,… Advice to Senior Management: Most management at Savvis wants to run after December 2012 once they vest the CTL options and run. CTL should… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I worked at Savvis

Pros: Global Presence. Lots of helpful people. Cons: Long hours. Too few people Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Savvis.

Worked for Savvis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Savvis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Savvis CEO Jeff Von Deylen. All reviews posted anonymously by Savvis employees.