Savvis
www.savvis.com Town & Country, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

SAVVIS not what it used to be

Town and Country, MO

I have been working at Savvis

ProsEntrepeneurial environment means contstant change - your job, your management, your focus -- so you are never bored.
Your experience here is dependant on who you are working for, and if you are lucky enough to get one of the "good" managers you will enjoy working at SAVVIS.

ConsA few members of SAVVIS leadership are more concerned with playing political games and protecting their backs than managing their employees. The problem is that these managers currently exert a lot of influence. Constant reorganization means you never know who you will be reporting to next, or even if the next re-org will move you out the door.
Change is good, but change without any type of plan to transition and retain knowledge means that Savvis is always re-inventing the wheel and not moving the ball forward.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt' time to make the company great and get rid of the bad seeds.

Was good once, not good anymore

Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Savvis

Pros: Largest IT firm in St.Louis Commands a respect in St.Louis Cons: Poor treatment of employees No work/life balance Uncertain future of the company Disconnected… Advice to Senior Management: Take the time to grow employees. Don't act like a large bank. Act like… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Anything for a sale

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Savvis

Pros: Good technical people. Team spirit at lower levels. Cons: Its not my problem attitude among management. Strange corporate structure. Inability to say no… Advice to Senior Management: I would advise glassdoor to recognize that Philip J. Koen… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Savvis.

Worked for Savvis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Savvis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Savvis CEO Jeff Von Deylen. All reviews posted anonymously by Savvis employees.