Saxon Mortgage Services

www.saxononline.com

Whatever the job title, your job is answering phones.

MSCC Account Representative (Current Employee) Fort Worth, TX

ProsPay and bonuses decent. Company genuinely tries to keep clients happy.

ConsThere is no flexibility at all. Employees are scolded for taking one minute extra on breaks or lunches. Time between calls must average less than 2 seconds; it doesn't matter if you need to research something or follow up with a customer. The environment is too rigid for me, although some people seemed to be OK with it. For me, the final straw was being scolded for taking too long to use the restroom(!)

Only lip service is paid to "work-life balance." Management knew I had a long commute and couldn't move any time soon, and they still ignored my request to change my schedule so I could avoid the worst traffic times. They also blew off my request to transfer to another office nearer my home.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop recruiting college grads to answer phones. It is not rewarding or challenging work for an intelligent, educated person. I only stayed as long as I did because there is a recession. Eventually, even that wasn't enough to keep me there.

Okay company

I have been working at Saxon Mortgage Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Okay company to work for before it shut down Cons: No cons at this time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The people make the company and there are many great (and smart) people at Saxon.

I have been working at Saxon Mortgage Services

Pros: Work and Life Balance. Flexibility. Our parent company is Morgan Stanley and… Cons: No covered parking and we were slammed during the hail… Advice to Senior Management: Build a garage or install a carport Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Saxon Mortgage Services.

Worked for Saxon Mortgage Services? Contribute to the Community!