Sazerac
sazerac.com New Orleans, LA 150 to 499 Employees

trying to fit a square peg into a round hole

Key Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sazerac full-time for more than a year

ProsThe company has a great portfolio of products, but a limited understanding of how to best bring them to market with maximum leverage. Not every category can be approaced by a straight POD selling push, and not every marketing program can have a qualtifiable and easily determined result. That said, they have enjoyed great success in the past with a number of items.

ConsManagement are crazed workaholics, and employ questionsble business practices. The constant employee turnover is disheartening and results in a total breakdown of communication. Field agents are given insufficient resources to achieve their goals, which are often either simply unattainable or uncommunicated.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't undertake projects you don't understand

Expectations to do 2 full time jobs

I have been working at Sazerac

Pros: Fast paced, organinc growth and dynamic. Growing rapidly through organic… Cons: Understaffed to a point of limiting success. Under resourced to realize desired long… Advice to Senior Management: Staff and compensate to be more competitive than the competition and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Current Employee

Frankfort, KY

I have been working at Sazerac full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Growing, great job security, historical work place Cons: Work life balance, communication, direction, HR Advice to Senior Management: The dishonesty and arbitrary application of policy by the plant… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sazerac.

Worked for Sazerac? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sazerac reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sazerac CEO Mark Brown. All reviews posted anonymously by Sazerac employees.