Scalable Software
www.scalable.com 16 to 50 Employees

Scalable Software not a good place to work - Understaffed with too many good ol' boy relationships at the top.

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Scalable Software

ProsWinINSTALL product is a good brand. Interesting people. Development had a work at home arrangement until all were laid off and the product development was outsourced to Kiev.

ConsScalable is severely understaffed, and work-life balance can be horrible at times. The worst part is that it's clear some of senior management are protecting their own. Several people easily should have been cut during the rounds of layoffs, but weren't. Somewhat dis-organized in leadership direction, somewhat reactive rather than proactive. Innovation efforts were somewhat ad-hoc. Light on the knowledge sharing/education - very much a "figure it out" environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementProcess innovation, enhance available services, expand/enhance the already successful product line. Maintain the employee satisfaction/morale. Perhaps find a qualified CEO or one that has more business acumen. Consider a change at the executive sales level.

Great learning experience!

Austin, TX

I have been working at Scalable Software as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The work culture and environment are great, and the office is an open format. The upper management are very helpful and inclusive, even only… Cons: I don't have anything negative to say about Scalable. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great smart people, great challenge - you won't be bored!

I have been working at Scalable Software full-time for less than a year

Pros: If you want to work at a SaaS company with great collaborative smart people, Scalable could be a fit. If you want to work in… Cons: If you work best in a highly structured environment, or don't work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Scalable Software.

Worked for Scalable Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scalable Software reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Scalable Software employees.