There are newer employer reviews for ScentAir Technologies

Working for ScentAir was very disappointing.

Former Employee - Regional Account Executive
Former Employee - Regional Account Executive

I worked at ScentAir Technologies

Pros

Great products and a lot of very nice people.

Cons

Very little ramp up time.

You should get to meet your manager. When an employee is struggling and asks for help it should be provided by manager.

31 Other Employee Reviews for ScentAir Technologies (View Most Recent)

Just hired...a couple of questions for existing employees

Current Employee - Account Executive in Fredericksburg, VA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Fredericksburg, VA

I have been working at ScentAir Technologies full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Please provide some feedback on the manager for this region (Virginia) and also any details on the initial sales training in Charlotte...is it beneficial product and company knowledge or just time wasted doing artificial role playing scenarios? Thank you.

Cons

What is the primary reason everyone seems to be bashing management within this company? Is there a lot of turnover with management and sales people?

Great Product, Great People, Horrible Leadership

Current Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at ScentAir Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great product that no one needs, but everyone wants. People get really excited about what we do. Awesome Technical Services team, marketing team and client relations team. I personally enjoy my job - love it, even. My manager and the team I'm on is fantastic!

Cons

Leadership is out of touch with employees. Core values mean nothing. Communication is terrible. Lots of jealousy and back biting - and flat out lying from upper management. Padding numbers to put the company in a better position to be sold. AEs are under such pressure they forge contracts and their managers push them through because the pressure is on - this happens regularly and very few get fired when caught. High pressure sales tactics de-value the service we provide. No teamwork - everyone is too busy looking out for themselves and pointing fingers for fear of losing their jobs. Unprofessional (and perhaps unqualified) HR staff.

If something isn't done soon, I'm afraid of what might happen. Lots of really great people have left - huge turn over recently. Unfortunately, the people who should be reading these reviews (the Board of Directors) don't. Some of the reviews I've read are definitely sour grapes from disgruntled employees, but there is a theme that rings true. This used to be a fun place to work. The leadership used to be fantastic. The core values were more than "words on a wall". We used to work hard and have fun - now we just work hard and watch our backs. Stop micromanaging. If you have so much time to worry about how long someone was at lunch or if they made a personal call or were five minutes late getting to work, clearly you don't have enough to do. We've got some great talent in this company - some fantastic, dynamic people, who are being mentally beaten down on a daily basis. It's sad....truly sad because it doesn't have to be this way.

There are newer employer reviews for ScentAir Technologies