ScentAir Technologies

www.scentair.com
  www.scentair.com
There are newer employer reviews for ScentAir Technologies

I had a great experience overall.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I worked at ScentAir Technologies

Pros

Great compensation, remote work environment on the sales team, great team members, culture

Cons

They need to work on communication, there are a lot of disconnects there. They need to work on coaching and training.

Train, coach, communicate

33 Other Employee Reviews for ScentAir Technologies (View Most Recent)

ScentAir Rocks!

Current Employee - Regional Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Regional Account Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at ScentAir Technologies

Pros

Brilliant Leadership took Beautiful Scent and married it with Excellent Engineering, sprinkled it with Marketing Genius and put it in Sales Drive to produce an Extraordinary Family of Products at Great Prices that our Clients and their Customers Love.

Many of us are at ScentAir are work at home Professionals. It allows us to earn a great living, manage our both our career and family responsibilities.The company is right sized. Not too top heavy. The money that the company saves in real estate has allowed HQ to grow and invest in technologies allows us to develop as a team and communicate with each other as if we were in the same office, even though we are several hundred miles away. Working from home you have to approach it like it your own business, because really it is. Meeting with clients keeps us well socialized and productive. It's a great lifestyle career, but be prepared to work ALL the time.

Cons

Growing Pains and Communication Blunders. If you're looking for bankers hours, this job is not for you.

Love the new CEO of ScentAir! Tom Conroy is the ideal mix of IQ, EQ, SQ & GQ, an intelligent and capable leader that is far more worthy of the job.

ScentAir Sales

I have been working at ScentAir Technologies

Pros

Fun company with a great product

Cons

Expect to get lots of attention when you ae successful and no attention or support when you are struggling and need it most

managers are not able to offer much training or field time to field reps, while the independence is great a manager visit once a month or at least every other month would be great

There are newer employer reviews for ScentAir Technologies