There are newer employer reviews for ScentAir Technologies

Current Employee - Sales Representative
Current Employee - Sales Representative

I have been working at ScentAir Technologies

Pros

Fun to sell scent. Most companies are fascinated by what I sell that they will see you.

Cons

Name recognition is not out there. Company doesn't market itself.

reviews filtered by

Growth company, exciting environment and culture. Driven people with high expectations at all levels.

Current Employee - Management in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Management in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at ScentAir Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Ability to make impact on organization if you're entrepreneurial and willing to invest yourself in the business. MUCH better environment than working for a company that is fighting to compete for market share or to survive.

Cons

ScentAIr is a high growth environment and if you are not accustomed to constant change/ evolution in addition to getting involved in helping build a business and wearing lots of hats, then this is not the place for you. (Fortunately, I LOVE this place as do most of my colleagues and teammates!)

Continue to work harder to foster the talent within our organization. There are a lot of people that want to contribute in more impactful ways but they need a little help in understanding how they can contribute more.

2. Guerilla Marketing Company

I have been working at ScentAir Technologies

Pros

I liked the company culture when I started working there. It was more about really enjoying your job and the experience of selling such an experiential product and teamwork.....

Cons

...but as it started to grow and management changed, micromanaging took over and it became a very high pressure sales job which translated into too much hard closing on the customer end so that reps would meet their monthly quotas.

I would read Daniel Pink about job satisfaction and motivation and steer the company back to its people rather than the numbers and the number will take care of themselves.

There are newer employer reviews for ScentAir Technologies