Outside Sales

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Schaeffler Group

Pros

Enormous resources in the company that are available for your use. Generally able to go the extra mile to get things done.

Cons

Large company so there is bureaucracy. Also sometimes takes a while to communicate with key people that are in different locations in order to help solve a problem.

Empower people at the peripheries of the organization to make decisions so that work gets done quicker, listen to employees for their feedback.

Other Reviews for Schaeffler Group

Good place to work if they can weather the storm

I have been working at Schaeffler Group

Pros

Compensation and pay are generally fair.
    With the normal exception of a few, the people are great.

Cons

Due to economy and an unfortunately timed acquisition, they are now buried in debt and struggling.
    Upper management does not seem willing or able to recognize differences in sales channels or is not willing to adjust for those differences.
    Whether in tough times or not, employees are expected to do more and rarely recognized either by compensation or a pat on the back for going above and beyond reasonable expectations.

For the most part, you have hired very capable and competent people at all levels of the organization. You generally have provided the tools needed to get the job done. Minimize the reporting burden, figure out the basic information you need to manage and provide overall direction for the world wide organization; then get out of the way and let your business units do their job.

Intern

Current Employee - Ingern  in  Fort Mill, SC
    Current Employee - Ingern in Fort Mill, SC

I have been working at Schaeffler Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good German Company usually no extra work good money lots of opportunities benefits and plenty choices. I liked the worl-life balance and the compensation when I worked there.

Cons

I really can not mention a lot of cons. The office culture is good and personal groth works. Good good good and yeah it was good

There are newer employer reviews for Schaeffler Group.

Worked for Schaeffler Group? Contribute to the Community!