Schlotzsky's

There are newer employer reviews for Schlotzsky's

Cashier and cook

Current Employee - Cashier in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Cashier in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Schlotzsky's part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The food is great here

Cons

I earn only min wage and have been promised team leader position 4 months ago and they hired someone else that I trained

27 Other Employee Reviews for Schlotzsky's (View Most Recent)

Great!

I worked at Schlotzsky's

Pros

Friendly staff, lots of traveling, and great benefits

Cons

They seem to have trouble maintaining employees.

Worst experience of my life

Former Employee - Cook/Team Member in Sierra Vista, AZ
    Former Employee - Cook/Team Member in Sierra Vista, AZ

I worked at Schlotzsky's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The food is decent
    The facility is clean
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Cons

Well where do I start. You will get paid minimum wage. There are promises of raises but trust me it will never happen. You have to stand the entire time and constantly be doing something such as cleaning something that is already clean. There are no breaks for shifts that are 5 hours or under. You can't eat. The schlotzsky's employees (at least the ones I worked with) were hostile and passive aggressive. As the new kid I asked lots of questions such as what kind of soup is this? Am I doing this correct? Ect... Instead of answering my questions they would roll their eyes at me, or sigh in annoyance. I tried my absolute hardest working there I made 50 flash cards of all of the sandwiches, pizzas, flatbreads, salads, and soups with their ingredients and directions to make them. No matter what snide comment or glare I would receive from a co-worker I ALWAYS treated them with kindness and respect. I heard a rumor that I was going to get fired, so I talked to my boss asking if that was true. She said no. The next day she fired me. Why? The boss received letters of complaints from my co-workers about me, saying that they would quit if I continued to work there and that I would roll my eyes at them and tons of other ridiculous lies! I have never been so betrayed in my life. This was the worst experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Schlotzsky's