Schlumberger
3.6 of 5 1,350 reviews
www.slb.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

Proud to work for Schlumberger!

Field Specialist M/LWD2 (Current Employee)
Conway, AR

ProsI personally believe that SLB is the best because of the amount of money they spend on training and R&D. Training is intense and not all make it. This is how they weed out the under performers. Maintenance on the equipment is very good giving us in the field better tools. We spend more time with quality checks then other companies , I think, which keeps mistakes to a minimum. This gives us a good image to the client.

I wish I would have found this career and company years ago. Currently I have been employed with Schlumberger around 2 years.

ConsI wish there was more of a schedule to plan personal activities... but I guess thats why they pay so much for what we do.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would say instead of hiring people for Directional Drilling that have 1 to 2 years MWD experience outside the company they should promote more MWD's to DD inside the company that already met the requirements.

Great work environment, well trained employees, frendly environment.

Accountant (Current Employee)
    Sugar Land, TX

I have been working at Schlumberger

Pros: great opportunities for career advance Cons: need to manage work and life balance. Advice to Senior Management: Dedication must be compensated Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

SLB a great place to be.

Network Engineer (Current Employee)
    Denver, CO

I have been working at Schlumberger

Pros: Good company, fair pay, good opportunity for advancement, opportunity to… Cons: The long hours are the toughest part. Advice to Senior Management: Better practical focus on work/life balance Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Schlumberger.

Worked for Schlumberger? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schlumberger reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Schlumberger CEO Paal Kibsgaard . All reviews posted anonymously by Schlumberger employees.