There are newer employer reviews for Schneider Electric

Just OK

I have been working at Schneider Electric

Pros

Good work life balance.
Good direct manager.

Cons

Salaries do not reflect market standards.
Have to be with the company a long time before being promoted.
A lot of older managment, younger employees are not as highly promoted.

reviews filtered by

Schbeider Electric - a modern company focused in energy efficiency and its people

Current Employee - Sales Executive
    Current Employee - Sales Executive

I have been working at Schneider Electric

Pros

Working with Schneider Electric is certainly an experience! A French international company is very international and less French, while being obsessed with a few things: customers, energy efficiency and their people. Management and processes serve the above and in general it is an honest company both inwards and outwards. I particularly appreciate the simpleness of communication in all levels and the flexibility and easiness to move around positions, countries, organisations - always a running stone that never gets grass on it! The company really cares for the development of their employees and executive managers are aware of the actuall business and not demigods.

Cons

Life is stressed in SE as processes are complex and a lot of them, almost for anything! The organization is overmuch too lean, so most managers are overburdened by many different tasks. People are stressed and some escape to other companies with better pay and living balance.

Advice to Management

Processes can be simpler and as lean as the organization can support them. Care for people does not always mean continues development, but also quality of life. As energy must be saved so people's lves should have more fun and joy in them!

Working at Schneider Electric has a lot of unrealized possibilities.

I have been working at Schneider Electric

Pros

Within my sector, I work with very knowledgeable people who are always willing to share information. The services we produce help our customers save energy and money and bring awareness of environmental impact.

Cons

Schneider Electric and purchased and merged many different companies into Schneider in the past 4 years but there is still very little information within the company on how to use this to our advantage.

Advice to Management

The Global leadership, national leadership, and business unit leadership does not seem to either agree on the goals of the company or the implementation to achieve the goals. There is a break down of communication from the top to the lowest levels of what the overarching direction of the company is. It is not necessary to know it for the employee to continue to be productive, however it is necessary if you want to instill confidence in global management's competency.

There are newer employer reviews for Schneider Electric