Schneider Electric
www.schneider-electric.com Rueil-Malmaison, France 5000+ Employees

Pathetic Organization Culture

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Schneider Electric full-time for more than a year

ProsGood EPC credentials in Europe. It has good ranking in the market outside India.

ConsIndian entity is in a pathetic shape coz some hopeless senior management folks who don't care about anyone other than themselves and have no association with the company. HR is creating a wrong culture in the organization and is one of the reason why good resources are leaving the Indian entity of Schneider Electric India.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop removing the correct guys. Clean the wrong people who are damaging the org culture. Critically screen the HR top leadership.

Good company, with lots of unfulfilled potential.

Richmond, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Schneider Electric

Pros: SE is a company with many initiatives that promote a clean, healthy planet. Power management, power stations for electric vehicles, alternative… Cons: There are many, many business units. This makes it hard to work together to fulfill our common goals. Many of the businuss units become… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A Journey

I have been working at Schneider Electric

Pros: Good people to work with and learn from. Cons: Can be very political with job opportunities and career growth. Advice to Senior Management: Reach further and broader into the organization for future talent. More

There are newer reviews on Schneider Electric.

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider Electric reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Schneider Electric CEO Jean-Pascal Tricoire. All reviews posted anonymously by Schneider Electric employees.