Schneider Electric

www.schneider-electric.com

Very professional.

Design Engineer (Former Employee) Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

ProsBenefits are at par or better than industry level. You can make your own decisions in preparation of design criteria, then discuss with your immediate superior. They give you room for your own development and advancement.

ConsSenior shop floor personnel are left behind in terms of benefits. Some junior managers are withholding their additional remuneration.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more care (benefit-wise) of senior employees especially those in the shop floor area. They are the ones who break mind and limbs so to speak, to accomplish a project.

Huge opportunities in a big company

Project Manager (Current Employee) Nice (France)

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Various positions in big company, including domestic & abroad Clear… Cons: Lack of communication between different organizations (Silos) Services business is really… Advice to Senior Management: Promote and improve sharings at all levels : internal (between… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good strategy, good senior leadership

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Overall compensation is average, but good people culture Cons: If you are not selling fancy energy solutions you feel… More
There are newer reviews on Schneider Electric.

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!