Schneider Electric

www.schneider-electric.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Schneider Electric

company description

Current Employee - Line Setter in Chennai (India)
Current Employee - Line Setter in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time (more than a year)

Pros

good environment and safety to work.... we have the one schneider and connect policy... and i am following schneider production system....

Cons

nothing to say big... but small small problems are there in employer.... dvc rules and regulations are having so many different compare to ndvc

make samethe rules and regulations for dvc and ndvc........

929 Other Employee Reviews for Schneider Electric (View Most Recent)

Ready to go perm

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at Schneider Electric as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

The people I work with are a good mix of personalities and skill sets. I have been contracting here for a while and would like to go perm when head count is available. The management has been steady while I've been here. Our office has been successful. I have seen that employees are able to choose career paths within the company and move towards their career goals; however, the iotas is on them to pursue it and make it happen.

Cons

There has been quite a few re-organizations while I have been here. I hope they are able to settle on a structure that works for our industry vertical and niche soon. On a side note, I don't understand all the management's decisions on whom they have placed as middle managers. I believe some of the middle managers lack the skills to perform their jobs and lead effectively.

Upper management should implement a policy of pre-screening managers and testing their aptitude prior to appointing themm plus providing onboarding and continous training to help them learn/maintain the ability to manage effectively, and remove those who do not manage effectively. Another recommendation would be a means for employees/contractors to provide upper management feedback on middle managers. If upper management receives similar, multiple complaints about the same manager; then hopefully something would be done about that manager.

Good work-life balace

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Schneider Electric full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There was a good work life balance.
    Follows a strong culture and a friendly environment
    Excellent team get-together events

Cons

Policies and processes are not in place.
    Salary package offered by the company is not very high.

Be open to concerns from the juniors.Do not skip the skip level meetings.

There are newer employer reviews for Schneider Electric