Schneider Electric

www.schneider-electric.com

Talks the talk but does not walk the walk

Pros- Great product range and brand image, especially in the Low Voltage
- Global company with opportunities to be exposed to other countries

Cons- Politics: If you cannot master the politics, you cannot survive in the upper rungs of the local company. Results are an after-thought. Propaganda is the way forward.
- High turnover rate in Schneider Gulf: the working environment is terrible, no work/life balance, performance appraisals are just for show. Decisions are still made without properly thinking of the consequences.
- Solutions approach: The shift from product sales to solutions has been rushed and not properly thought out.

Advice to Senior Management- Be fair. Put a stop to all the back biting and unethical behavior. Allow people a platform to voice their opinion and then decide and act in the best interest of the company.
- Get rid of the few rotten apples in management so that the new comers can thrive and grow.
- Respect the old timers and let them feel job security so they can truly focus on the work.
- Be smart: Just because an idea looks nice on a colorful slide, that does not mean it is a good idea. Prioritize the good ideas and stop trying to implement everything at the same time!
- Meetings, meetings, meetings: doesn't bring any business! Listen to the customers.

Schneider Electric is the company nobody should want to work for

Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) Bucharest (Romania)

I worked at Schneider Electric full-time for more than a year

Pros: no pros- all the people I know have resigned Cons: Management team, HR, communication skills are close to 0 for both these 2, nobody is capable of helping you but they expect the best results… Advice to Senior Management: Try to treat your emplyees like human beings because after… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It has been an exciting Journey

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Vadodara (India)

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: People centric organisation, Mobility options are good, Cons: Frequent Organisational Changes lead to confusion in the ranks Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Schneider Electric.

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!