Schneider Electric

www.schneider-electric.com

Many years of good and some not so good things

Vice President (Former Employee)

ProsSchneider is committed to growth and development of their people. Training and professional development are readily available. Career opportunity is ripe, due to their aging employee demographic.

ConsThe company became highly bureaucratic over the past 4-5 years. There are myriads of approval processes which add no value and all run back to France. Being a leader in that organization became more and more difficult, to the point that I left.

Advice to Senior ManagementHaving people who don't understand a business review every decision in a business wastes time, money, and costs you customers. You train and develop people well. Put motivated, capable leaders in place and let them do their jobs.

You have far too many highly-paid people in "staff" roles with little or no accountability and too many resources. Your business leaders (general management, sales, & operations) are starved for resources, burdened with bureaucracy, and overworked.

don do

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Schneider Electric full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good opportunities, good work and personal time adjustment Cons: If you have a bad management, they will smile to… Advice to Senior Management: Not everybody deserves to be a manager Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Old School Design Environment Disconnected Management Team Overall in All Business

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Salary was great flexible schedule Cons: Old school management employees work not judged by performance but if you were liked period. No real guidance management only concerned about their jobs. No… Advice to Senior Management: Bring in new ideas and a strong leader who can manage global companies. This organization will lose if it doesn't quickly get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Schneider Electric.

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!