Schneider Electric

www.schneider-electric.com

Great work/life balance and development opportunities!

Marketing Communications Specialist (Current Employee)

ProsThe benefits and work/life balance are fantastic. Specifically, the 401k match is better than average. Most managers encourage flexible work schedules to foster successful personal lives. Working for a global company gives you a lot of exposure to new people and opportunities. The company offers solutions for customers to be more energy efficient and that's something you can feel good about.

ConsSchneider Electric is so big, we suffer from a matrixed organizational structure. That said, sometimes simple tasks take longer than they should because of disparate inernal systems and cumbersome processes.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire part-time employees or interns to help with time-consuming administrative work.

Schneider is a well oiled machine!

Graphic Designer (Former Employee) Palatine, IL

I worked at Schneider Electric as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They're organized and concise and know how to get things… Cons: It is a little stuffy work environment. It almost has… Advice to Senior Management: Promote more after work activities to build teams. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent future, rising presence, compassionate employer

I have been working at Schneider Electric

Pros: Competitive pay, stimulating work, good life balance Cons: Organizational structure, office layout, good-old boy promotions More
There are newer reviews on Schneider Electric.

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!