Schneider Electric

www.schneider-electric.com
  www.schneider-electric.com
There are newer employer reviews for Schneider Electric

Great Culture, Great people

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company has a great culture that is focused on employee development, feedback, and really does place a value on workplace flexibility. Managers try to do the right thing, and employees are dedicated to their work.

Cons

The senior leadership team makes changes constantly without allowing time for the changes to take place and assessing what worked/what didn't work. Change is good if done for the right reason, but constant change creates a great deal of uncertainty with employees

Take time to assess the latest changes made before implementing new ones.

819 Other Employee Reviews for Schneider Electric (View Most Recent)

great

I have been working at Schneider Electric

Pros

fast paced, challenging, upward mobility

Cons

long hours, stressful at times

Great place to work..... or terrible

I have been working at Schneider Electric

Pros

Working at Schneider-Electric is generally pretty good. However, this depends on what department you are aiming for. It seems a lot of departments have a lot of people sitting around doing nothing and being general wastes of space while other departments are worked like slaves. This is from an outside perspective by the way, luckily I am kind of in the middle.... Most management here are products of brown nosing rather than skill based so there are plenty of clueless managers around.

Cons

If you work in a dept that is data entry/sales, you will be worked extra hard....

Management is fairly clueless depending where you work

I believe compensation is fairly competitive at Schneider, but they need to learn how to hire from within... When hiring from within, I believe there should be two interviews as well. I have seen management automatically pick someone to be pushed up with no interviews. Instead, how about holding some interviews, then the interviewers manager have an interview? Way too many people are moving up in Schneider due to favoritism and it's pretty obvious.

There are newer employer reviews for Schneider Electric